[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
RKS: freya and greyson
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 23:46:47 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it will be some time yet before they're abducted. it will be some time yet before her psyche starts to erode and all the squares that separate the lives inside of her begin to blur. 

now, though, now there is war to prepare for. now, there is information to uncover, secrets to unravel. the unown dance around her, unblinking eyes creased with awe as they look upon her and her companion.

they tug on her conscious, begging her to join them, and she goes on the defensive, shrugging back.

fight the pull
+1 curio
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 12:24:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]This place reminds me of , only, the discomfort feels far greater.

Was the Visionary suppressing the unease of her realm, or was this something more dangerous?

"Gives me the creeps." He mutters, resisting what he can.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]sprite here

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 12:25:23 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to pull away from the endless pool of darkness. The absolute dark is exceptionally horrifying and as you scramble to escape, the floor crumbles beneath you.[break][break]

Everyone falls through and lands in a decrepit underground hall. The walls feature engravings of what appear to be Unown. One wall spells out a message through the Symbol Pokemon's depicted bodies: the more there is, the less you see.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the ruins.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 15:07:41 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she loathes psychic-types nearly as much as she loathes fae. tricks of the mind are far more cruel than any bite or burn. so despite it being a simulation, when the earth crumbles beneath her, adrenaline squeezes through her system. 

the more there is, the less you see.

"greyson?" she calls, coughing into dust motes. she spots him by some rubble and points to the light waiting for them up above. 

"i don't like them either. let's move on."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 1:06:21 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"Freya." The headache that pulses in his the back of his head makes him far more irritable than usual, but he greets her with a small nod.

The message is ominous but his focus lies elsewhere—their advance.

"Let's stick close." The world itself begins to shift again and Greyson steels himself for what is to come. "I'm sure we've got a long day ahead of us."

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]
[attr="class","pcruinsslot"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 1:06:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Fuschia City is under siege. You find yourself face to face with a then Admin Walsh within Fuschia Gym. Beneath you, the tatami flooring is scuffed and gouged from the battle that has been waged here. The simulation sets the Rocket Boss as a hostile figure.[break][break]

He says to you: "fuschia has already fallen. nothing you accomplish here will be of any worth."[break][break]

Should you attempt to step toward him, you'll knock into an invisible wall: an intriguing puzzle for gym challengers, but a frustrating conundrum for those attempting to engage with him.[break][break]

"i'll strike you down before you can even perceive the real me."[break][break]

Suddenly, Walsh disappears. Throughout the gym, multiple "Walshes" appear behind invisible walls. Periodically, he will lunge from a secret space with his GLISCOR, NIDOKING, &/OR HYPNO to attempt to slay you and your Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him or chase him away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose to him or retreat.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 2:37:29 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it's true. it's exhausting being in here. time stretches. minutes out in the real world are hours in the simulation; the league recommends breaks between every two scenarios, even for seasoned travelers into this wayward world. 

she rubs her nose when she walks right into the invisible wall, lip curling. 

"um, ow. watch out," she says. a flash to her right and a gliscor's tail swings out from the shadows. she dodges, just barely, and shares a look with greyson. a simulated rendition of aeris appears beside her and she grins. 

"let's kick some ass."

defeat him
+1 curio
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 0:45:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]While Freya deals with a Gliscor, Greyson rounds a corner to hide from a Nidoking's drilling horn.

"Fuschia." The city in Kanto. "Do you think this is real? From back then?"

His Dragapault releases a swarm of DRAGON DARTS that suppress the Nidoking long enough for a FLAMETHROWER to send it, and his version of Walsh, reeling.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 0:45:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After a harrowing battle, you defeat Declan Walsh within the confines of Fuschia Gym. Whether he is chased away, or his corpse is left behind on the equally cold tatami, you are able to pilfer through his belongings: a makeup/disguise kit, his pokeballs, an old Celadon University student ID. He's an ordinary man, it seems...[break][break]

The simulation spares you time to explore outside of the gym in order for you to witness the destruction Fuschia City has received.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Explore Fuschia City or rest.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 3:38:15 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

this is the closest she's ever been to the rocket boss. she does not pilfer through his things, but she tries to memorize his face as well as she can, putting it a real-world backdrop. 

"not sure. and even if it is, the past doesn't help us."

they'll rest when the simulation is done. when the doors yawn open, they're greeted with house fires and bloodied streets. bodies are strewn over the ground. she looks over all of it without flinching, but her mouth twists into a garish grimace. 

when their light appears, she steps into it without looking back.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 1:22:21 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He does pilfer and each subsequent find thins his lips further.

"I don't quite believe that. To what end are we shown this, if not to gleam something from it?"

But Freya's already moving, eyes barely registering the scenes around her. Greyson didn't blame her for that, at least.

When the light descends, he follows her lead.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 1:22:46 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves atop a tall stone tower. There, you encounter a two robed men with a RESHIRAM and ZEKROM. The older one stands beside the RESHIRAM, while the younger stands across from him with a ZEKROM. The two resemble each other. The older shouts, "we must live in pursuit of the truth!"[break][break]

The younger retorts, "what does the truth matter should one's ideals be compromised?"[break][break]

The RESHIRAM and ZEKROM rush toward each other to clash in lightning and flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Truth.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Ideals.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 1:34:28 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she has been through this part of the simulation's route time and time again. he's not wrong. the past helps you look toward the future, but they have ample resources documenting kanto. lingering in the throes of it will not give them more information on how to take down walsh. 

(or will that be their undoing?)

"the result is the same regardless of what we choose," she says and moves over to the white dragon.

side with truth
+100 rks points
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 18:19:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Truth or ideals. The choice was more difficult than Freya made it seem, Greyson's lips turning into a thin line.

"That's a depressing way of looking at it."

He lifts his chin up to stare at the two Dragons and in them, the reflection of their fight that still rages to this day.

"But, perhaps, it has a kernel of truth."

He joins her at the white dragon's side.

[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing